Class of 2017
Calling 2017 SENIORS! Are you daring enough to share secrets with your friends? Are you constantly posting new stuff online? Do you LOVE being in the spotlight? If this sounds like you, then you are a PRIME candidate to REPRESENT the class of 2017!
Why choose Always Images to do your senior portraits?
I have a passion for this part of your high school career. I truly believe that taking your senior pictures should be an EPIC and an EXTRAORDINARY experience. This is the time of your life. An important life mile-stone that begins your journey into who you will become. Your senior portraits is a way to capture that moment in your life and portraying who you are in the most creative way possible. I work with each senior to put together a unique experience from beginning to end. I hope that one day I am honored and inspired by meeting you.
For being a SWAG team member, you get some ROCKING perks!
- Two Mini Sessions & A Full Senior Session; includes make up artist for all sessions.
- 6-10 Social Media Profile Images.
- Custom APP Album for your smart phone to show off your images!
- discounts on your portrait collections (parents love this!)
- an opportunity to earn cash & free products.
- a swag bag with goodies.
- an exclusive "SWAG Team" t-shirt.
- AND an amazing experience and much more!
Class of 2017 SWAG Team members must:
- be a graduating 2017 senior.
- represent Always Images exclusively.
- use Always Images "social media" profile images from your mini session.
- be available for a mini session in the winter and spring.
- participate in fun contests.
- attend Parent/Senior Information Night on 02/07/2015
- pay a session fee - 3 payments of $50 (your session fee includes: make up for 2 mini and full senior session, swag bag, session viewing party to reveal your final gallery. Does not include digital images, prints, or product.) PAY HERE
Thank you so much for applying! If you have any questions, please let me know.
Please take note that there will be interviews and if chose, you and a parent must attend the Parent/Senior Information Night on 01/31/2015 at 3pm.
Applications are due 01/17/2015
I can’t wait to meet the Class of 2017!