It is that time of year again!
Always Images is searching for high school juniors to particiapte our model program! The Class of 2018 SWAG Team.
Why choose Always Images to do your senior portraits?
I have a passion for this part of your high school career. I truly believe that taking your senior pictures should be an epic and an extraordinary EXPERIENCE. Your senior portrait is a way to capture this moment in your life and portray who you are in the most creative way possible. I work with each senior to put together a unique experience from beginning to end. I hope that one day I am honored and inspired by meeting you. This is a modeling program like no other… not only will you finish with beautiful images, you will gain lifelong friends and knowledge from people who have been exactly where you are, and are willing to help you navigate the roads ahead.
For being a SWAG team models, you get some dope perks!
- Two Mini Sessions & A Full Senior Session; including professional make-up and hair.
- 6-10 Social Media Profile Images.
- Discounts on your portrait collections (parents love this!)
- An opportunity to earn cash & free products.
- A swag bag with goodies.
- An exclusive "SWAG Team" t-shirt.
- AND an amazing experience + much more!
Class of 2018 SWAG Team models must:
- be a graduating high school class of 2018.
- represent Always Images exclusively.
- use Always Images "social media" profile images from your mini session.
- be available for a mini session in the winter and spring.
- attend Parent/Senior Information Night on 01/29/2017
- pay a session fee - $200 (your session fee includes: make up for 2 mini and full senior session, swag bag, session viewing party to reveal your final gallery. Does not include digital images, prints, or product.)
Thank you so much for applying! If you have any questions, please let me know.
Please take note if you are choosen to be apart of the Class of 2018 SWAG Team, you and a parent must attend the Parent/Senior Information Night on 01/29/2017 at 3pm.
Applications are due 01/15/2017
I can’t wait to meet the Class of 2018!